Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Final PLN Report

Over the course of this semester, I've been accruing many different links and resources to help me along as I become and grow as a teacher. I've also made connections with people who can shed valuable insight into methods that will help me as well.

Although there are many different websites that help you lay out all of your information in an easy to read way, I decided to set mine up differently - independent of any other system but my own computer. Using Firefox's bookmark function, I've laid everything out in an organized, efficient way. By not using a website, I'm forgoing possible server crashes and lost information, while at the same time having the information available at my fingertips at every moment.

My PLN

My PLN

My PLN

My PLN

My PLN

My PLN

As you can see, there's not much to it right now. But as I continue to grow as an educator, more and more will be added to it. It may be inelegant, and some may find it a little haphazard for their tastes, but it works well for me, and that's what counts. It will probably go through many different iterations, but this is its current form.

Do you have any other useful Biology sites that I could benefit from? Post about them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment